At Around the Clock Fitness, we’ve been working hard on reopening safety procedures that meet or go beyond state and federal guidelines around COVID-19. Our high standards of cleanliness have been raised to new heights as we pushed forward to open. We will continue to keep you informed of all changes and requirements.
PUSH FORWARD PLAYBOOK AT A GLANCE
TAKE A LOOK AT EVERYTHING WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND OUR EMPLOYEES HEALTHY, SAFE AND FIT.
- CLEANING & DISINFECTING TEAM
We will be taking a tech-forward approach to cleaning. All fitness equipment and surfaces will be routinely cleaned with medical-grade disinfectant at regular intervals by our staff. We will use electrostatic cleaners and disinfectants that cling to every surface. Hand washing is encouraged, and sanitizer pumps are ready for use at cleaning stations throughout the club.
- SOCIAL FITNESS
As we push forward, we want to create a safe and welcoming space to all members. There will be tape on the floor to remind you to come out strong but keep your distance.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Masks are not required inside our gyms; however, the CDC recommends that you, even if vaccinated, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission. We suggest that you visit the Centers for Disease website for the most up-to-date recommendations on how to stay safe.
- WORKOUT ETIQUETTE
Now more than ever, always wipe down equipment after use. Keep a buffer of 6 feet between you and other members
- CLUB HOURS
We are open 24 hours a day
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: Will I have to schedule my workout ahead of time? By appointment?
- A: When working out with your Personal Trainer, as always an appointment will be needed. You will not have to schedule a designated time to work out on your own.
- Q: What should I bring on my first day back?
- A: Depending on the region and state regulations, members may be asked to wear a mask upon entering and exiting and when moving through the gym – when not working out..
- Q: Will you reopen group or small group exercise with social distancing?
- A: Group exercise classes are now resuming as of June 17. Due to Phase 1 requirements, we will be operating our classes at limited capacities, and ask that you register online as always. Members are required to prepare and clean equipment with provided sanitization materials and will need to follow previously listed guidelines in terms of temperature checks, social distancing and mask usage. Registering for group classes are in club 30 minutes before class
- Q: What changes will occur to prevent people from congregating in certain areas?
- A: Every other machine will be turned off to create safe distances between members.
- Q: How often will staff clean and disinfect machines and surfaces?
- A: All fitness equipment and surfaces will be routinely cleaned at regular intervals by our staff – at a minimum of 4 times per day. We will use cleaners and disinfectants that cling to every surface.
- Q: What will be the operating capacity at the opening?
- A: Upon reopening, we will be operating at 100% capacity.
- Q: Will there still be a juice bar? Babysitting services? Saunas?
- A: All amenities are available. Registering for babysitting is a call-in reservation 30 minutes before coming in.